Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mini Tutorials : 1st Project : Vintage Apron


I am constantly adding tips on my FB page (Private Sewing lessons with N.Picard)
but for those of you aspiring seamstresses who are taking a peak at my blog at this moment. I have a treat for you! This tutorial is in honor of my talented sister who can seriously WOW! you with her intense baking & cooking skills. I mean when she makes dinner expect to get the whole chicken(lathered in butter) with all the trimmings.
So for the 1st project of the week before you step into the kitchen and get messy, Try this sweet little Vintage Apron pattern. It requires very little fabric and it's a good way to jump into sewing.
Beginners are welcome!!

VINTAGE APRON TUTORIAL BY BRAMCOST PUBLICATIONS

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Aww thanks Sister! I LOVE the apron!

ps. I think you can sew/ design the socks off anyone!

xo