Sunday, March 20, 2011

I ADORE: DIY SEWING TUTORIALS (Bring on the spring projects!)


I have this ever growing list of DIY or sewing tutorials, almost sky high.
As a sewing teacher I have this great desire to share as much as I can with my students..SO
Here is my HOT list of favorite websites for upcoming seamstresses and creative types:

1. Design*Sponge : DIY cut,sew and create
2. P.S. I made this : Sewing & create your own designer pieces. Vivid,stylish and clear pictures and instructions.
3. Copycat Crafts : A "go-to" for DIY designer decor,accessories and clothing.
4. Ruffles and Stuff : this embodies my style! Ladylike, feminine and dreamy.
5. Burda Style : a standard spot for patterns(free also!),tutorials and more!
6. Colette Patterns : vintage patterns and adorable "How-to's"
7. MaryJanes and Galoshes : Fun & spunky DIY for decor and clothing.
8. Threadbanger : video DIY tutorials /edgy styles
9. Madebylex : mixture of DIY ideas

For a more extensive list go visit my FB page:
www.facebook.com/TailorMadeStudio

Keep creative and sewing!
-Nicole

No comments: