Monday, June 25, 2012

Whether it rains or not, I will be creative.


This morning, I am looking at my day as a chance to shape it into a full blown creative & constructive day.
Every morning is like this for me as an independent business owner/entrepreneur, I have no idea what to expect or what changes may happen in a moments notice but I always know I have put all my energy in the each day,week,month & year to be in this place.
Despite the multiple projects I do, it always comes down to one thing.
I am still learning.
So to shake up your week & hide from the rain, try this fun 50's style dress as a evening/after work project.
It's wonderfully ladylike and elegant (all the things I adore) from "Elegant Musings"

.If you have any questions, don't be shy send me a message at fairyesque.studio@gmail.com and ask me any questions you'd like!
I always love to hear from you.

Happy & Lively Monday!

~Nicole


No comments: